GREAT INDIAN FESTIVAL OFFER!
GET INSTANT 20% DISCOUNT ON PREPAID ORDERS!
Cod is also available
Auto Infusion Black Coat- Revive Black- Applicator Pad FreeRs. 449.00
AUTO INFUSION BLACK COAT CAN SOLVE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
1. The agent penetrates quickly and effectively into the leather of the car seat to remove dirt and dust deeply trapped in the leather.
2. The agent easily cleans contaminants without damaging the interior of the leather. You can easily get a "new" car!
3. Made of eco-friendly materials and with oil-free formula, the agent is harmless and odourless, it will not damage your car or other leather goods.
4. Long-term maintenance, cleaning can take a long time, saving a lot of maintenance costs.
5. Wide application, suitable for car interiors and exteriors, glass, tires, household leather, etc.
Name: Auto infusion Black coat
Ingredients: surfactant, deionized water, etc.
Shelf life: 5 years
Function: suitable for car interior and exterior decoration coating and maintenance, ageing delay, renovation and repair
How to use it
Work in the shade on plastics that are cool to the touch, clean and dry.
Use in dry conditions with a temperature between 15 and 30 degrees. Use Nitrile Gloves, as they can stain your skin. Don’t get it on clothing, other fabrics or unsealed surfaces like concrete, as it can stain. If the plastics are more weathered and have an uneven finish, gently use the Magic Rub Bar melamine sponge with Sublime Clean on it first, to create a more even surface.
If the plastic has “Tiger Stripes” or other prominent marks in it, the Auto infusion black coat may not completely eliminate these.
APPLYING Auto Infusion Black Coat
Shake the bottle well. Work in small sections, like 1⁄4 of a front bumper or a section of trim (like one door etc) at a time.
Apply a few drops of auto infusion black coat (less is more) evenly over an applicator. Then rub into one section of the plastics, back and forth, to prime the applicator pad. Once it starts spreading well, give it an even, thin coat, over the plastic surface, using an overlapping motion.
If the plastic is very porous, it will absorb a bit more product. Don't over saturate or apply too much auto infusion black coat to your applicator to compensate for this, add just one or two extra amounts and continue with the overlapping thin coats, to give you the best result.
Leave to cure for a couple of minutes (this time can be less if it's overly warm or humid).
Now, go back over the area with a second dry and clean foam applicator, using gentle pressure and a side to side motion. This will level out any high spots and create a nice, even finish.